UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor jrusse42
Visitor

Spartan 3A example codes

If anyone out there is working with or have worked with Spartan 3A FPGA and has some example project to share I would appreciate seeing whatever code you can provide. So far I've only come across LED counter examples and nothing else which would demonstrate the use of the features of the board.  Thanks in advance.

regards,

Jeff

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Scholar jmcclusk
Scholar

Re: Spartan 3A example codes

Try this link and search for the downloadable zip files with design examples.  Not all are Spartan3A, but some of them are.

Don't forget to close a thread when possible by accepting a post as a solution.
0 Kudos
Scholar u4223374
Scholar

If you want examples showing the features of the board, you're going to have to tell us which board you're using. Is it the Spartan 3A Starter Kit? Avnet's Spartan-3A Evaluation Kit, or their DaVinci Development Kit? The Numato Elbert V2?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor jrusse42
Visitor

Thanks for the response. My package said Elbert - Spartan 3A FPGA development board. I purchased it from Numato Lab and its said that its a version 1.02

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

is this the board:

https://numato.com/product/elbert-v2-spartan-3a-fpga-development-board

If so this is not a Xilinx board, so the files mentioned by @jmcclusk will not be directly compatible, however, you could use them as a reference.

I would suggest asking Elbert directly as they have their own forums and developer section.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos