10-14-2016 01:17 AM
I am doing a project and I need some ideas on how to synchronize data from 2 Virtex-7.
1. 2 high speed ADCs with the same clock but not synchronized between them.
2. Signal processing in the FPGA 1.
3. Signal processing in the FPGA 2.
4. Signal processing with samples 2 and 3. These samples must be synchronized.
* The FPGAs are connected by wires to introduce a delay.
I have thought about introducing a known signal in ADC1 and ADC2 and to use FPGA IODelays to synchronize, but I don't know if it is the best option.
10-14-2016 02:16 AM
10-19-2016 07:15 AM
Thanks for the reply.
I need the maximum possible data stream speed. Is it better to use that Chip2Chip AURORA? I dont know when to choose to use one over the other.
10-19-2016 11:00 AM - edited 10-19-2016 11:01 AM
Please check Table 55 (or) Table 70 based on the Virtex-7 device you are using. Aurora 64b66b supports maximum possible line rate that the device can support..
Aurora 8b10b supports up to 6.6Gbps
11-16-2016 11:02 PM