cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cricci121

Thermal Resistance for XC7Z020-2CLG484I

I am wondering what the thermal resistance is for part # XC7Z020-2CLG484I. The unit of interest is °C/W and the area of interest is preferably junction to board or junction to case, but if necessary, junction to lead or junction to ambient would work. Thank you!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
tenzinc

cricci121,

I am not sure if you know but our packaging and pinout user guide documentation contains thermal specifications including the thermal resistance values. In this case UG865 chapter 5 should have this information. 

thermalresisZynq.JPG

Regards,

T

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
gnarahar

@cricci121 Do note to pay attention to the Important caveat mentioned in above pic about these values. 

If you can elaborate why you need these values, it could help us point you in the right direction. 

If plan is to run Thermal Sims, please use the Delphi models available here:  https://www.xilinx.com/support/download/index.html/content/xilinx/en/downloadNav/device-models/package-thermal-models/zynq-7000-ap-socs.html 

- Giri
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's no such thing as a stupid question. Feel free to ask but do a quick search to make sure it ain't already answered.
Keep conversing, give Kudos and Accept Solution when you get one.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
cricci121

Thank you very much. I had a different data sheet pulled up that did not contain that specific information!

0 Kudos