UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer @yj
Observer

Which software can convert pictures into hexadecimal data.

Jump to solution

Hi 

I search answers in community forum,but I failed. So I want to ask for help .The details like the below pictue.

WB2TSW)6L8]0@_IO71G9T0M.png
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Which software can convert pictures into hexadecimal data.

Jump to solution

Hi @yj

Please check this link:

https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/34713-imagetohex-hextoimage-cconversion

Regards
Rohit
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Scholar u4223374
Scholar

Jump to solution

I don't know of any program that can output the required format directly. Irfanview doing an ASCII PPM output would be close, but it doesn't provide the commas.

However, it's a very simple program to write in Matlab/Java/Python.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi @yj

Please check this link:

https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/34713-imagetohex-hextoimage-cconversion

Regards
Rohit
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

0 Kudos
Observer @yj
Observer

Jump to solution

Hi 

Thanks very much.

0 Kudos
Observer @yj
Observer

Jump to solution

Hi

Sorry I don't know what you're trying to say. 

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

Jump to solution

@yj You can use opencv for such conversion

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50272801/convert-an-image-to-value-hex-code-for-example-with-opencv-and-python

But if you wanna make it hardware level than you need to user ARM core I guess, as onl reVision has opencv support

0 Kudos
Observer @yj
Observer

Jump to solution

Hi 

Thanks .By  the way  ,do you know how to use a camera in ZC706 board. The only way to use the camera in the board is insert the camera in the FMC ?  If so ,whether there have a universe FMC connector that suit more components to connect the board.  

0 Kudos
Observer @yj
Observer

Jump to solution
Hi
I want to ask a more question .Do you know how to use a camera in ZC706 board. The only way to use the camera in the board is insert the camera in the FMC ? If so ,whether there have a universe FMC connector that suit more components to connect the board.
0 Kudos