UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Explorer
Explorer

XAPP585 Reference design

Hi,

I've downloaded the reference design of xapp585 and I was expecting to be getting output of R, G and B in D*7 bits in which D is the number of LVDS channels. In my case I have 4 LVDS channels so I was expecting to get 28 bits of R, G and B respectively. I am implemeting the top level example using the SDR. In the end, I managed to pass synthesis and implementation. However, in the end the schematic is as shown and I am not seeing the 28 bits of R, G and B output. Am I not understanding the design? Could somebody shed some light?

Thanks

Vivien

Capture.PNG
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: XAPP585 Reference design

Hi @vivienwwp 

The Xapp585 does not sort the Video data into R, G and B. It simply does the clock to data alignment to enable the data capture and deserialization. You will need to take the 28bits out of the Xapp and format it into the R, G and B. 

Sandy 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos