cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

XC2S300E-6PQG208I

Hello Technical Supoort, 

I would like to know about XC2S300E-6PQG208I which is obsolete parts in 2013. The parts date code is 1533, is their is it posible Xilinx build/assemble parts with date code 1533+? 

Thanks for advance support. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: XC2S300E-6PQG208I

Hello @Lita0714_ 

As per XCN12026 (v1.0.2) XC2S300E-6PQG208I  product is discontinued and there is no direct replacement product available.

Your requirement "The parts date code is 1533, is their is it posible Xilinx build/assemble parts with date code 1533+? " is not possible as this part is discontinued. 

What is actual issue in this case and what is the reason you need XC2S300E-6PQG208I with date code 1533?

Regards,
Bhushan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Teacher
Teacher

suggest you post a clear picture of the lid and codes,
<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and close if it answers your question ==>
0 Kudos
Highlighted

We are buying these parts for our customer, however the DC available in the market is DC 15+. and we brought to our attention that these parts were obsoleted in 2013. And based in your website 

Final orders (LTB) are accepted until May 31, 2013.
Orders placed after March 31, 2013 will be Non-Cancellable, Non-Returnable (NCNR).
Final deliveries (LTS) must occur on or before September 30, 2014.
RMAs for replacement devices will be accepted until March 31, 2015.

That's we seek your help and support on these obsoleted parts.  

Thank you for kind support,

Lita0714

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello @Lita0714_ 

Is this availability is from Xilinx Authorized Dealer (https://www.xilinx.com/about/contact/locations.html or https://www.xilinx.com/about/contact/locations.html#authorizedDistributors) ?

Can you please provide snapshot of top marking of the device you are planning to purchase? Based on this details, I can verify and tell you this device available in market are authentic are not. 

Regards,
Bhushan

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
Highlighted
Teacher
Teacher

@lita0714

Your fundamental problem is as you say these are EOL,
Its "easy" to take a part of an old board, working or not, tidy it up, and re sell it on the grey market,

Thats why the only way to guarantee that parts or proper is via authorised distributors.

Post a picture of the package, is a good start,

If a part is not available from an authorised distributor, then Id want to do due diligence on who ever I'd purchase from,
Just as a general, for instance, there are big companies such as https://www.rocelec.com/
and there are many small ones who live on ebay.

<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and close if it answers your question ==>
0 Kudos