UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie jynanbu

XC5VLX155-1FF1153I polarity marking

Xilinx parts FF1153 FLIP CHIP fine Pitch BGA Package Specs, have a PIN 1 ID polarity marking at the top of the package.

Does this PIN 1 ID marking go through the device ?  Does the marking go through the device and does the marking required to be covered. or is the marking on the edge of the package

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: XC5VLX155-1FF1153I polarity marking

@jynanbu The marking is on the Lid of the package at the edge. 

Can you elaborate on what exactly is the concern?

- Giri
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's no such thing as a stupid question. Feel free to ask but do a quick search to make sure it ain't already answered.
Keep conversing, give Kudos and Accept Solution when you get one.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Newbie jynanbu

Re: XC5VLX155-1FF1153I polarity marking

The polarity marking is a "hole" and the CCA shop wanted to cover or close the "hole".  The CCA shop believes the hole is through the body and will expose the internal die area.

0 Kudos