Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

XC7A100TFGG484 ibis file issue

nc.JPG

Hi ,

I have downloaded the .ibs file from xilinx website but for some pins it is mentioned as NC .  without these pins I am unable to do the signal integrity .can you please give me a .ibs for XC7A100TFGG484 with all pins defined.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: XC7A100TFGG484 ibis file issue

@kdmdasu  The one from the web are generic and do not map to any specific package of the Artix-7. You need to pick the IBIS model you want to simulate. 

For IBIS model that matches your design pinout and device/package, you need to generate from Vivado using the write_ibis command. 

Check out the "Models for SI simulation" section from this blog that takes you through the steps: https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Design-and-Debug-Techniques-Blog/The-World-of-Hardware-Simulation/ba-p/936961

- Giri
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's no such thing as a stupid question. Feel free to ask but do a quick search to make sure it ain't already answered.
Keep conversing, give Kudos and Accept Solution when you get one.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos