cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joe306
Scholar
Scholar

Zynq 700 RSVDVCC Voltage Range?

Hello, quick question for the members about the Zynq 7000 RSVDVCC pin. I'm looking on page 59 of UG585 and it says to tie to VccO_0. I'm also looking through DS191 and I can't find VccO_0 range. I think valid voltages are 1.2. 1.5, 1.8, 2.5 and 3.3. Can anyone give me some advice please?

Thank you

Joe

0 Kudos
1 Reply
bpatil
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @joe306 

In such case please follow guidelines provided in  xmp277-7series-schematic-review-recommendations.zip 

VCCO_0 depends upon your configuration interface. 

VCCO_0 matches the voltage level of the JTAG signals and CFGBVS pin connection is compatible with VCCO_0.

Please check the ""Configuration Banks Voltage Select"" section of UG470  and "Table 2-9:Configuration Mode, Compatible Voltages, and CFGBVS Pin Connection" for more information."

Table 1-7 in https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/63876.html might be also helpful for you.

Regards,
Bhushan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------