cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manumohanmm

Zynq 7000 series IO's default status

Hi,

I am using ZYNQ series XC7Z020-2CLG484I SoC for my new design.

How to control the default status of selected I/Os to low. 

I know I could able to make it high or 3-stated by PUDC_B pin.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
gnarahar

@manumohanmm Below snippet from Page#49 of UG471  http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/user_guides/ug471_7Series_SelectIO.pdf

pullup down_attribute.JPG

- Giri
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
umamahe
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Some more additional information:-

If you follow power-up sequence as per data sheet then IO state is in high-Z during power-up condition.

During configuration the default IO state depends upon PUDC_B pin input state. When PUDC_B is High, internal pull-up resistors are disabled on each SelectIO pin. So if you put external pull-down resister and your PUDC_B is High then you will get default low output during configuration. 

Please mark this post as an "Accept as solution" in case if it helped to resolve your query. So that it will help to other forum users to directly refer to the answer.

Give kudos to this post in case if you think the information is useful and reply oriented.

0 Kudos