Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor
Visitor

Zynq Ultrascale+ xczu2cg master xdc file

Jump to solution

Hello, experts.

After getting a very helpful answer from the forum last time, I decided to ask another question (probably easier question).

I am looking for master xdc file for my FPGA, Zynq UltraScale+ zcxu2cg SFVC 784AAX.

Given the Zedboard has the master xdc file https://github.com/Digilent/digilent-xdc/blob/master/Zedboard-Master.xdc, I presumed it would be easy to find for my FPGA.

There exists pin-out txt file https://www.xilinx.com/support/packagefiles/zuppackages/xczu2cgsfvc784pkg.txt, but I would prefer master xdc file as in Zedboard, since I am new and prefer to have master xdc loaded so I would never worry in the future.

I looked for document in xilinx.com website, but could find none so far.

I appreciate your help again.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Zynq Ultrascale+ xczu2cg master xdc file

Jump to solution

Hi @sk16t 

We only provide XDC file for Developement boards ,based on board design considering  i. e IOstandard used in the FPGA banks we make the XDC file.

For custom board you need to refer the pinout file and  based on interface and voltage compatibility with other peripheral in the system , you need to make your own XDC file

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply if you have any queries, give kudos and accept as solution
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Zynq Ultrascale+ xczu2cg master xdc file

Jump to solution

Hi @sk16t 

We only provide XDC file for Developement boards ,based on board design considering  i. e IOstandard used in the FPGA banks we make the XDC file.

For custom board you need to refer the pinout file and  based on interface and voltage compatibility with other peripheral in the system , you need to make your own XDC file

Reply if you have any queries, give kudos and accept as solution

View solution in original post