cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

alternate to XC95288-20-HQ208I

Hi, SRAM P/N: XC95288-20-HQ208I is Obsolete.

Any suggestions for Alternate or similar part ?

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted

You do know that this part is a CPLD and not an SRAM, right?

Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello @nn 

As per XCN09001 (v1.4.2) : table 7 here is no direct replacement for XC95288-20HQ208I.

You can use XC95288XL according to your use case or check other CPLD options available from Xilinx at https://www.xilinx.com/products/silicon-devices/cpld.html

Regards,
Bhushan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Hi Bhushan,

Thanks for your response.

Beside the difference in power sourcing ( XC95288-20-HQ208I sources 5V and its equivalent XC95288XL-10PQ208I sources 3.3 V), is there any other major differences ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

CPLD is the technology, SRAM is the design, the end result.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

@nn 

Following are the major changes between 95xx and 95xxxXL devices.

• Architecture remains same but design have to be rebuild on ISE by selecting XL device.
  • The power supply voltages changes from 5V to 3.3V.
  • XL device IO remains 5V tolerant (like 9500) but they no cannot drive to 5V levels.
  • New feature added in xl devices bus-hold circuit : https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/5175.html

Kindly check DS067 and DS056 to verify your IO connection, if you are migrating design.

Regards,
Bhushan

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.