cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
microchip_zhang
Explorer
Explorer

can the clock derived from clock wizard be used to driver the axi interconnect ?

Jump to solution

a1.png

1.   can the clock derived from clock wizard be used to driver the  M00_ACLK which is identified with 1 and 2?

2.  if 1 is right , how to deal with the reset identified with 3 and 4 ?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dpaul24
Scholar
Scholar

@microchip_zhang ,

1. can the clock derived from clock wizard be used to driver the M00_ACLK which is identified with 1 and 2?

I do not know about all the clocks and their relationship in your design. Considering this, the straightforward answer is yes, can be used. Also note that AXI Interconnect is capable of working with async clocks, you must configure it to be so.

2. if 1 is right , how to deal with the reset identified with 3 and 4 ?

Which reset are you using for your processor? You can use the same reset signal but first synchronize it with the clock of the axi interconnect.

------------FPGA enthusiast------------
Consider giving "Kudos" if you like my answer. Please mark my post "Accept as solution" if my answer has solved your problem

View solution in original post

1 Reply
dpaul24
Scholar
Scholar

@microchip_zhang ,

1. can the clock derived from clock wizard be used to driver the M00_ACLK which is identified with 1 and 2?

I do not know about all the clocks and their relationship in your design. Considering this, the straightforward answer is yes, can be used. Also note that AXI Interconnect is capable of working with async clocks, you must configure it to be so.

2. if 1 is right , how to deal with the reset identified with 3 and 4 ?

Which reset are you using for your processor? You can use the same reset signal but first synchronize it with the clock of the axi interconnect.

------------FPGA enthusiast------------
Consider giving "Kudos" if you like my answer. Please mark my post "Accept as solution" if my answer has solved your problem

View solution in original post