Hello, I am trying to display 24-bit color image on moniter using Zedboard 7020..For this i have followed the procedure like this:
1) Converted the 24-bit color image to 12 bit image using MATLAB and then made a .coe file of the same.
2) Stored the .coe file into Single Port Block ROM.
3) With the help of HDL i assigned 4 bits each to Red, Green and Blue (total 12-bits from ROM)
By following the above procedure i am getting image displayed on monitor but the colors are not displayed properly (some colors are matching perfectly).
For above problem i tried following:
1) Made few changes in HDL code.
2) Made some changes in MATLAB code.
but still i failed..I have attached my original image and output image in attachments..Please help..