cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

error:HDLCompiler:1654 when instantiating Synpfy-pro edf file to ise14.6 design

a usb3 ip core is synthesized with synplify-pro, an edf file is generated mmwave_DWC_usb3.edf.

when this edf file is instantiated to ise14.6 project, doing synthesis-XST, the error comes out:

Elaborating module <mac_sys_top>.
ERROR:HDLCompiler:1654 - "D:\zwq\proj_marvel\fpga_marvel\marvel_fpga_v7x690t\soc_phase2\intg\src\rtl\mac_sys\mac_sys_top.v" Line 272: Instantiating <inst_usb3_ctrler> from unknown module <mmwave_DWC_usb3>
Module mac_sys_top remains a blackbox, due to errors in its contents.

my synplify-pro version is F201203.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

Try using -sd option in XST properties.

See the user guide for more information: http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx14_6/xst_v6s6.pdf

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

I created a symbol of 1:2 decoder and instantiated in another schematic. On synthezing the schematic I am getting the error as

ERROR:HDLCompiler:1654 - "E:\PHD\phd_codes\alu16bit_25dec13\myadder\logicbit.vf" Line 44: Instantiating <XLXI_6> from unknown module <decoder1to2>

Please reply

Tags (1)
0 Kudos