cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

how to get the right data from xadc ip when the xadc ip is instantiated ?

Jump to solution

now I am using xadc, I have implemented using ps_xadc interfaec to acess the xadc via the linux driver which xilinx provides,and get the right data ; now I need to construct a system having a self_defined IP to get the xadc ip data via AXI STREAM,but when  the xadc is read from ps via axi  interface   ,I get the wrong data,

and what I want to know is :

1.  I know there are linux driver for xadc when ps_xadc interface is used ,and is there a independent linux driver just for axi_xadc interface when xadc is accessed from ps side ? can a example be provided ?

2. when xadc ip is instantiated, and operated via ps_xadc interface , is it same with using  axi xadc interface or not? can I get the xadc data from axi_stream interface correctly too ?

that is when xadc is  instantiated,a axi_xadc interface is created, the  dedicated ps_xadc can be used too on the same time ,right ?

the two interface can all  operate the xadc ip ,and have the same influence to the xadc ip ,right ?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @microchip_zhang 

This Xapp may be of interest to you : https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/application_notes/xapp1182_zynq_axi_xadc_mon.pdf

Thanks,
Sandy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @microchip_zhang 

This Xapp may be of interest to you : https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/application_notes/xapp1182_zynq_axi_xadc_mon.pdf

Thanks,
Sandy

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos