Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chenxuol
Contributor
Contributor

question about the VCCO of the HP bank

Jump to solution

I'm using XC7K325T-900,DDR occupys two HP banks,I want to set the VCCO of the remaining HP bank to 1.8V ,and output a LVDS signal. is that valid?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
iguo
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

If bank32 does not have any relationship, such as DCI cascade, with the two 1.5V banks, then it will have dependant Vcco.

LVDS_25 works in a HR bank but LVDS works in a HP bank, and this iostandard requires for a 1.8V Vcco. So yes, you can set LVDS in this 1.8V HP bank.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
iguo
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

LVDS(1.8)can work in a 1.8V bank. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
chenxuol
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your reply!

so VCCO of the last remaining HP bank is available for 1.8V?

0 Kudos
iguo
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Did you set DCI cascade or something in the HP bank? If not, why cannot set its VCCO to 1.8V?

0 Kudos
chenxuol
Contributor
Contributor

DDR3 occupys bank33 and bank34,so the VCCO of these two banks is already set to 1.5V.

I need two LVDS output signals,and there is no 2.5V on the board,so I want to place the LVDS signals on bank32,and set the VCCO of bank32 to 1.8V.

0 Kudos
iguo
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

If bank32 does not have any relationship, such as DCI cascade, with the two 1.5V banks, then it will have dependant Vcco.

LVDS_25 works in a HR bank but LVDS works in a HP bank, and this iostandard requires for a 1.8V Vcco. So yes, you can set LVDS in this 1.8V HP bank.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos