UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor j.bhambra
Visitor

7-series FPGA

Hello Everyone, 

I want to use 7-series FPGA for my project work. 

I want to know where I can get information on the size of the switch matrix for one of the above FPGA? 

Does the FPGA support under-voltage protection capability? 

Sincerely,

Jaspreet

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Explorer
Explorer

Re: 7-series FPGA

Here you can find basic information on 7-series families, from there you can go to the specific one and check datasheets/family overviews/other documentation. Though I'm not really sure "switch matrix size" is a parameter you will find.

Link 

0 Kudos
Visitor j.bhambra
Visitor

Thanks for mentioning the link. 

I have read the data-sheet for 7-series FPGA families and didn't found anything about the under voltage protection. 

The switch-matrix size is not mentioned as you stated.

I am guessing this: Does ISE Design Suite provides information on switch matrix size from the routing etc. 

If this is the case, is it feasible to download the Evaluation copy of ISE Design Suite.

Sincerely,

Jaspreet 

0 Kudos
Explorer
Explorer

I need to ask this: why do you need swtich matrix size? And what exactly do you understand as a "switch matrix size"? Usually people are interested in available logic/clocking/io/memory/other resources.

0 Kudos