UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor bprakasam
Visitor

Artix-7 FPGA: Need Help on Multiboot image configuration

Hi All,

I am trying to implement multiboot Image in Artix-7 FPGA at address 0x00400000 and Golden Image at address 0x00000000.

when I programmed the Flash file, it shows "Program Failed" for both multiboot Image and Golden Image.

Here is the attached my .bgn and FPGA register status after programming the multiboot Golden Image.

when I programmed the Golden Image, Impact GUI crashed and cant get the FPGA Register Status.

Can any one please Guide me what I am missing here and what are the things do I need to change.

Note: with same other configuration and IPROG command in "next_config-reboot:Disable" image working good.

Thanks,

-Boopathy

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Visitor bprakasam
Visitor

Re: Artix-7 FPGA: Need Help on Multiboot image configuration

Please find the attached .bgn files and the FPGA register status for multiboot image

Thanks,

-Boopathy

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

Why dont you build upon the Multiboot design based on AC701 evaluation kit which is a ready made solution for you. You just have to take care of the multiboot address which you  need. 

Search for XTP226 in this link - link

Thanks,
Anirudh

PS: Please MARK this as an answer in case it helped resolve your query.Give kudos in case the post guided you to a solution.
0 Kudos
Scholar trenz-al
Scholar

STEP #1: Forget Impact once and for all. ISE and Impact died 2013, now it is 2015!

Multiboot works, just use latest tools :)

0 Kudos