UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer vnhegde
Observer

Need a configuration file for Zedboard (Arix7 FPGA) that is compatible with OpenOCD

Hello,

I am using Fyswatter2 debugger(tincantools.com), to debug a tensilica core emulated on FPGA part of Zedboard (zynq 7000). It is observed that the debugger is not driving the JTAG clock. The support from tincantools claims that I need to have a configuration file for the FPGA. If OpenOCD recognizes the target board, Flyswatter2 will generate a JTAG clock output. Can you please suggest if any such configuration file available for the above scenario?

Regards,

Vishwanath

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Observer vnhegde
Observer

Re: Need a configuration file for Zedboard (Arix7 FPGA) that is compatible with OpenOCD

I saw a configuration file at https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Debugging/OpenOCD/Xilinx_Zynq under "Xilinx Zynq-7000 Configuration File". Will this file help for my scenario? 

0 Kudos