UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer depsypher
Observer

RE "Virtex-7 V2000T, X690T HTG-700" / Mission: "Monero Mining as Sole Proprietor, personal use Only!"

Jump to solution

1. I would like to program a monero miner for my my own personal use only, so what great tutorial for beginners should I learn and what do you tutorial(s) anyone please guide me to, yes?
2. What software will work with my NEW "Virtex-7 V2000T, X690T HTG-700", and I am so excited to own, I am ecited to learn programming.. SO, what Xilinx sofware works with this, perhaps 2016.4, yes?
2.1 Monero is safe provided I mine for my own personal use only, so this is my goal, can please someone guide me with tutorial?
 ---

Proud Owner of Xilinx/ Virtex-7 V2000T X690T HTG-700
 - DePsyPher / Ethical ...

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Voyager
Voyager

Re: RE "Virtex-7 V2000T, X690T HTG-700" / Mission: "Monero Mining as Sole Proprietor, personal use Only!"

Jump to solution

Omg, he doesn't have another one, does he?

In these conditions, points 1 and 2 make sense. You grab it then think what to do.

If the goal is "learning" I would start with generic, simple things and escalate as you progress.

You can use Vivado, don't know if the free license will support it, hopefully it does!

Maybe the manufacturer can provide additional perks like constraint files, schematic, user guide, etc. that will make your adventures more of a happy experience

3 Replies
Voyager
Voyager

Re: RE "Virtex-7 V2000T, X690T HTG-700" / Mission: "Monero Mining as Sole Proprietor, personal use Only!"

Jump to solution

Let me try to understand it....

You have already spent $7k on hardware

You are not sure what software to use with it

You want to learn

You are focused on cryptocurrencies

Observer depsypher
Observer

Jump to solution

I bought this from a friend, for $1K, and I am a beginner, nice, yeah!
My focus is on GPU/CPU acceleration modeled after the Acron SQL 215+ (https://bit.ly/2RdZCO6) ...
I am so ecited, so....
---
I question, What type of Xilinx program package interface will recognize my HTG-700 card, (https://bit.ly/2Qnjr4p), because I have not found any platform specific in Xilinx ISE or other programs specific for my HTG700 / Part Number: HTG-V7-PCIE-2000.
---
Your educational guidance is being quested by me and will be appreciated.

-De

Virtex7-PCIE-x3FMC.png
0 Kudos
Voyager
Voyager

Jump to solution

Omg, he doesn't have another one, does he?

In these conditions, points 1 and 2 make sense. You grab it then think what to do.

If the goal is "learning" I would start with generic, simple things and escalate as you progress.

You can use Vivado, don't know if the free license will support it, hopefully it does!

Maybe the manufacturer can provide additional perks like constraint files, schematic, user guide, etc. that will make your adventures more of a happy experience