UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor workingonit
Visitor

Zync SoC

Jump to solution

What is the frequency of the FPGA in a Zync 7010 SoC ? I know that it's a programmable logic, but it's équivalent to the artix-7, and I don't find it on the 7 series datasheet. Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Scholar dpaul24
Scholar

Re: Zync SoC

Jump to solution

@workingonit,

You didn't serach nicely.

Google for - DS190 (v1.11.1) July 2, 2018 and read it. All infos are there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FPGA enthusiast!
All PMs will be ignored
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Scholar dpaul24
Scholar

Jump to solution

@workingonit,

You didn't serach nicely.

Google for - DS190 (v1.11.1) July 2, 2018 and read it. All infos are there.

FPGA enthusiast!
All PMs will be ignored
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Scholar u4223374
Scholar

Jump to solution

The "frequency" of an FPGA isn't well defined. The maximum toggle frequency for an Artix 7 (or Zynq 7010) is >1000MHz, but it'll be extremely difficult to actually make a design that can exceed 500Mhz, and a realistic speed for this fabric is more like 100 - 200MHz. On the other hand, it's absolutely possible to make an inefficient design that can't run at more than 10MHz...

Scholar dpaul24
Scholar

Jump to solution

@workingonit,

What is the frequency of the FPGA in a Zync 7010 SoC ?

Since you have not provided concrete info, I assume that by freq, you mean at what max clock freq can the FPGA work!

If that is the case, look into the data sheet as to what is the max speed/freq of the clock buffers inside the FPGA. That *might be* assumed as the max clk speed for that FPGA.

FPGA enthusiast!
All PMs will be ignored
0 Kudos
Visitor workingonit
Visitor

Jump to solution
I did check that, but It only mentions the frequency of the processing system.
0 Kudos