UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Participant sankalp@96
Participant

Xilinx Vivado PCIe

Jump to solution

I am new to IP world. I want to develop PCIe on FPGA by using Xilinx IP. I want help of how to create QDMA PCIe and how to verify it on FPGA. Thanks in Advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Xilinx Vivado PCIe

Jump to solution

The Artix, Virtex, and Kintex family have members that include PCIe PHY and hard macro link controller. Vivado has IP blocks that pull in this controller as part of a bridge to user logic (AXI based.)

Probably the easiest way to get started is to use one of Xilinx's develpment boards, for example, the AC701. This is in PCIe form factor and uses the Artix XC7A200T device. It plugs directy into a host PC.

Using a 'known good' board like AC701 and Vivado, you can design a basic PCIe device in a very short amont of time.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Participant sankalp@96
Participant

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
Explorer
Explorer

Jump to solution

The Artix, Virtex, and Kintex family have members that include PCIe PHY and hard macro link controller. Vivado has IP blocks that pull in this controller as part of a bridge to user logic (AXI based.)

Probably the easiest way to get started is to use one of Xilinx's develpment boards, for example, the AC701. This is in PCIe form factor and uses the Artix XC7A200T device. It plugs directy into a host PC.

Using a 'known good' board like AC701 and Vivado, you can design a basic PCIe device in a very short amont of time.

0 Kudos