UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Explorer
Explorer

pcie integrated block kintex7 (pg054) vs ultrascale (pg156)

I'm porting a pcie design from kintex7 to ultascale kintex and noticed that in the ultrascale pcie v4.4 it has a four AXI bus.

My original design uses the pcie v3.3 and only has two axi bus, they are the m_axis and a s_axis. I believed Both side can initiate r/w traffic.

But the pcie v4.4 has 4 axi bus, not familiar why there are 4 axi bus, since i was able to do it with two.

If I want to use the original 2 axi bus from my pcie v3.3 design which is the master(m_axis_...)  and slave (s_axis_...) then should I use the pcie v4.4 of (m_axis_cq...) and (s_axis_cc) and leave the other two (s_axis_rq) and (m_axis_rc) open?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: pcie integrated block kintex7 (pg054) vs ultrascale (pg156)

Hello @tchin123,

Please refer to your original post on this topic: https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/PCI-Express/PCIe-v3-3-Kintex-to-PCIe-v4-4-Ultracscale-conversion/m-p/933175#M12995

Thanks,
Cory

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos