UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor yonigo
Visitor

pcie phantom support

Hi,

Im using a pcie core generated in the past that doesnt support phantom functions.

i know this because of:

parameter integer DEV_CAP_PHANTOM_FUNCTIONS_SUPPORT = 0,

Now i want my design to support phantom functions so i changed the line to 

parameter integer DEV_CAP_PHANTOM_FUNCTIONS_SUPPORT = 3,

But if i send a request tlp and put something that not 0 in the requester ID function number field, my design just doesnt get any response back.

Is there somthing else i need to change in order to support phantom function?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: pcie phantom support

Hi

What is the device and which core version are you using.

Check if the discussion in the below link helps

http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/PCI-Express/Phanton-Function-Numbers-amp-Extended-Tag-Field-in-Endpoint/td-p/35063

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Visitor yonigo
Visitor

Re: pcie phantom support

Im using vc707 virtix7 device

the core version is 1.7

The difference between me and the link is that im using a core that was already created and i want to know if i have to change anything else besides what i did.

Thanks

0 Kudos