cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anr7
Observer
Observer

Can I please get an answer (from Xilinx) for my posts so far?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
garethc

Hi @anr7 

I have responded to your Tandem forum posts this morning.

Thanks,

Gareth

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our
Versal Blogs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
joancab
Advisor
Advisor

This is a forum, not a support site. you may or may not get answers depending on your problem and how you describe it.

Posts, once they are not on first page, they aren't much visible. You can repost the question or better, I think, reply with some update to bump the post up.

And the answers you can get may come from Xilinx or not, do you care about the author or about whether it solves your problem or not?

anr7
Observer
Observer

Dear @joancab ,

Thank you for your reply. I am fully aware of the realities of this forum. Most people here do this out of passion and are not under any obligation to address my questions.

My only intention with this ticket was to "up" the other 3 tickets that I opened and increase their visibility, having feared that they might have been overlooked, as you suggested.

Of course I am grateful if anyone can help me find the solution to my problems. I mentioned that I expected someone from Xilinx merely because my other 3 tickets were quite Vivado-flow and tool specific and therefore I figured someone from Xilinx has the highest chance of knowing. There was no intention to exclude anyone from participating.

Best wishes,

Andrei

0 Kudos