cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMA/Bridge Subsyem for PCIe example design

I had created the example design for DMA/Bridge Subsyem for PCIe example design from IP integrator. New project with name xdma_0_ex is created. It compiles properly. I want to test the it with various sample test. Can you explain how to change the sample test (name).

0 Kudos
1 Reply
garethc

Hi dhaval.shah1@tcs.com 

I am not sure that I understand what your goal here is. Are you trying to use say a baseline XDMA IP that you can change and test with different configurations named differently while maintaing the baseline IP?

If this is the case you can create a project without IP Integrator and add the XDMA through IP cataloge. You can skip the generate IP products and cofigure this base XDMA IP and then right click and create an example design and do this for different configurations. Just store them in folders with relevent names. e.g. 01exdes_gen2_x8

Thanks,

Gareth

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our
Versal Blogs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos