cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
venkat
Visitor
Visitor

Need example design for AXI Bridge mode - DMA/Bridge Subsystem for PCI Express (PCIe) 4.1

Hi,

I am having issues with my design which includes DMA/Bridge PCIe 4.1 in AXI Bridge Mode.

Though I see some example design in DMA mode, I didn't find any in AXI Bridge mode.

It would be of much great help, if anyone points me to an example design in AXI Bridge mode. 

Appreciate your help.

Regards,
Venkat

0 Kudos
3 Replies
seamusbleu
Voyager
Voyager

Are you saying that you created a version of the IP in AXI bridge mode and created an example design for it and it was instead an example design for DMA mode? 

In case you don't know what I'm talking about, after you customize an IP, you can right-click on it and choose to create and open an example design.

<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and accept as Solution if it answers your question ==>
0 Kudos
venkat
Visitor
Visitor

@seamusbleu ,

Thanks for the response.

I guess I was not clear in putting the question.

What I am looking is  a example project.

Reason for for me to look example project is, inspite of getting example design, I had to configure the XDMA ip with BARS and I believe I have done something wrong.

Hence if there is an example project which has XDMA ip in AXI Bridge mode, it would help me.

Could you please point me if there is any.

Regards,
Venkat

0 Kudos
pvenugo

Hi @venkat ,

Do the following steps-

1) Instantiate and configure XDMA IP

2) Right click in the IP and select generate example design.

3) Specify the directory to create example design project.

4) Later, generate bit file for the example design and proceed for testing on board.

If you looking just for simulation, run the ready to use tb on Vivado simulator.

Regards

Praveen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos