cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

PCIE Design not able to connect to HOST if connected through PCIE Analyzer Interposer

Hi,

I am trying the PCIE V1.7 Design on ML605 Board. The design is detected and able to communicate, memory write/read is working when I connect ML605 Directly to the host computer.

However, when I try to connect the ML605 through PCIE Analyser interposer (Both LeCroy & Agilent) it does not work anymore. It is not detected and no TLP packet observed on the PCIE Analyzer.

I verify the setup by plugging in a PCIE Network card and the network is detected by the Host Computer. I use PCITree application on the Host Computer.

What is the issue with the setup and how can I resolve it? It is important for me to be able to capture the transaction on the logic analyzer.

Below are the picture of the PCIe Analyzer:

agilent_N3515A.jpg

LeCroy Interposer

Regards

SC Lai

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

Re: PCIE Design not able to connect to HOST if connected through PCIE Analyzer Interposer

Hi,

check if there is any requiremnet for Adapter card. there might be some power supplies required for the adapter card for any differential drivers present on board. If these are not powerd then you might see receiver detection failure.

Regards,

KR

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
0 Kudos