cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCIE VIP

Jump to solution

I am new to this forum. Actually, I'm searching for PCIe VIP using UVM methodology. but I am not able to find it. Can anyone suggest where I can find it?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
garethc

Hi saimanasa.mada@amd.com 

We do not have a speciffc verification IP for PCIe. We various PCIe IP like the PCIe Integrated Streaming IP, XDMA (DMA/Bridge Subsystem for PCIe) etc. Our IP can be used for PCIe designs and we provide example designs that can be used to create a design to test with.

For all things PCIe related please look at the PCI SIG website.

https://pcisig.com/

Thanks,

Gareth

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our
Versal Blogs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
garethc

Hi saimanasa.mada@amd.com 

We do not have a speciffc verification IP for PCIe. We various PCIe IP like the PCIe Integrated Streaming IP, XDMA (DMA/Bridge Subsystem for PCIe) etc. Our IP can be used for PCIe designs and we provide example designs that can be used to create a design to test with.

For all things PCIe related please look at the PCI SIG website.

https://pcisig.com/

Thanks,

Gareth

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our
Versal Blogs

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
fcao
Visitor
Visitor

Hi,

In XAPP1184, Avery PCIe VIP is used as an example to work with Xilinx PCIe IP.

I also try to align with Avery, they do not provide free version for XAPP1184 :( , but if you get interest, you can try to connect with them,details can be found in XAPP1184.

Felix

0 Kudos