UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer tsegorah
Observer

PCIE core v2.5, cannot read in Linux

Hello.

I try to make the reference design work.

I use ISE 2014.7, integrated block for PCI-e v2.4, virtex 6 xc6vsx475t, processor with Debian.

When I try to read data in linux using reference dexign from plate manufacturer, everything is ok. But it uses processor system, and I can't just take the PCI core from it with all its settings, because I don't use the processor.

So I use the other core, that is not for processor system, and it has different set of settings. Earlier I did the same in other project, and it worked, but I cannot find it.

When I implement reference project and try to read some data in linux, it freezes.

And there is no valid data on AXI too, neither during reading nor while writing.

xco file is in attachment

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Observer tsegorah
Observer

Re: PCIE core v2.5, cannot read in Linux

The only activity I see when try to read is this:

Новый точечный рисунок.png

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: PCIE core v2.5, cannot read in Linux

Can you let me know the system configuration becasue I'm not sure what look like?

Is this add-in card design and linux is on the host machine?

Do you use the example design generated wth IP by CORE Generation?

0 Kudos