cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Contributor

PCIe MAC for PCIE PHY

Is there a design for a PCIE MAC to go along with the PCIE PHY of pg239? I have a ZCU102 board with a 9EG on it and I want to implement an AXI PCIE DMA/bridge subsystem similar to that of pg194/195, as a root port in the PL. But the 9EG doesn't have the hard PCIE blocks of the EVs or the 7/11EGs, only the soft PCIE PHY is offered in its IP catalog. Not a complete solution. Using the PS PCIE is a non-starter as I need those GTs for other things. I'll use a FMC adapter card to implement the PCIE on one of the HPC connectors.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

PCI express IP homepage specifies the soft solutions are available from PLDA and Northwestlogic.
https://www.xilinx.com/products/technology/pci-express.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, give kudo and accept as solution
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Contributor
Contributor

OK venkata, it looks like you're saying one must go outside Xilinx for a paid solution. Not quite the answer I was looking for. Seems like it would be more cost effective for me to get and develop on the ZCU106 instead of buying a 3rd party solution for the 102. I'll keep this query open in case anyone knows of any code out there for a complete soft AXI to PCIe bridge solution.
0 Kudos