UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QDMA driver

Hello, 

Currently, we use QDMA IP in our architecture. Xilinx releases QDMA 3.0 version, and QDMA driver is also released 3.0 version of git hub.

However, due to the internal issue, we are in the process of developing QDMA 2.0 version because of Vivado version dependency. QDMA

driver is not the official release version but the driver is acquired from the web. As a result of review, it seems that there are some bugs

in the driver, so I would like to know if it is possible to request driver 2.0 version which was previously distributed with Xilinx.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: QDMA driver

Hi @jungmin_choi_sk 

I will check on what version I can access and if I can provide these. Please not that support for older versions would be limited. When you state that you see bugs in the driver is this with QDMA 2.0 and using the QDMA Driver 3.0 and you are expecting that v2.0 driver will resolve these based on version compatibility?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

Kind regards,
Gareth

Hi @jungmin_choi_sk 

I have sent you the QDMA ver2 Drivers through our EZMove file transfer application. Please let me know that you have received these and I hope they help you.

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

Kind regards,
Gareth

Hello Gareth,

I could get the Driver you sent and I will apply that to our project.  

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Jungmin

0 Kudos