UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer pangwenbin
Observer

Tandem XDMA Issue

I am trying design PCIE gen3 with XDMA IP Core which option Tandem is selected.If the design is an example provided buyvivado2017.4,the implementation pass and generate bitfile.BUT i add "mark_debug="true"" to the design,the implementation failure.The error message is:

[DRC HDTC-12] CONFIG cells must be in stage one: Configuration cell 'dbg_hub/inst/BSCANID.u_xsdbm_id/SWITCH_N_EXT_BSCAN.bscan_inst/SERIES7_BSCAN.bscan_inst' is not marked as a stage 1 cell. This cell must be added to stage 1 or removed from your design. You may also need to add additional driving logic to stage 1 as dictated by the desired design behavior. To add this cell to stage 1, please do the following:
set_property HD.TANDEM_IP_PBLOCK Stage1_Main [get_cells dbg_hub/inst/BSCANID.u_xsdbm_id/SWITCH_N_EXT_BSCAN.bscan_inst/SERIES7_BSCAN.bscan_inst]

AND i am not clear which cells should be include in stage 1.SO how to move some cells or my app logic into stage 1?

Thanks for any help.

Wenb Pang

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Tandem XDMA Issue

https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/PCI-Express/xdma-tandem-help-me/td-p/883140
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, give kudo and accept as solution
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos