Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wmsoto
Visitor
Visitor

Windows 7 and Windows 10 PCIe drivers for Artix-7

Hello,

We have a working PCIe single-lane design using the XC7A12T FPGA using Linux. We now have a requirement to use this on Windows7 or Windows10. I see AR# 65444 and got the zip files and noticed there are some sub-folders for windows 10 also.

Just checking if there's anything that would be good to know before trying to implement these project files in our project.

Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
garethc

Hi @wmsoto 

We provide these drivers in AR:65444 as is and with our example design we see no issues to note that you would need to be aware of. I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Gareth

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our
Versal Blogs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
wmsoto
Visitor
Visitor

Hello,

My software guy is asking for Windows 10 driver source code. Is this available?

Thanks

0 Kudos
garethc

Hi @wmsoto 

Please see Note 1 in the solution section of AR:65444 where you can request access to the driver source code and Windows 10 is included in this.

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/65444.html

Thanks,

Gareth

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our
Versal Blogs

wmsoto
Visitor
Visitor

Thanks
0 Kudos