UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

XAPP1052 perl script error

I am trying to use XAPP1052 with a ML555 board and when I get to the part where I run "implement_dma.pl" it fails. I have checked for the correct .ucf and .scr and they are in the correct directories. the error i get in the script is

ERROR: Portability:90 - Command line error: Unexpected argument[7]

".../fpga/implement\ucf\xilinx_pci_exp_blk_plus_1_lane_ep_ml555.ucf" found

Has anyone had this problem before

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: XAPP1052 perl script error

I found the problem with the initial error: the directory where i had my files had a space in it ('My Documents/...) and the system call did not recognize this, I had to surround each system call filename with quotes.

Now i am getting a compiling error: could not find verilog include file '../../../source/pcie_blk_cf_int.v'

should this file be included with XAPP1052?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Re: XAPP1052 perl script error

I think that pcie_blk_cf_int.v has always been not in the source for either the v1.13 or v1.14 core. .

I think it might be a discrepancy between the xapp1052 source structure and the current one, since the core has evolved so much. I think a safer approach would be to open up the xst file in the core's implement folder and change the one for the xapp1052 design to match that.

I have found both pcie_blk_cf_int.v and use_pll.v specified in the xapp1052’s xst file are missing in the source folder.

0 Kudos