cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wes.edens
Adventurer
Adventurer

XAPP1052 perl script error

I am trying to use XAPP1052 with a ML555 board and when I get to the part where I run "implement_dma.pl" it fails. I have checked for the correct .ucf and .scr and they are in the correct directories. the error i get in the script is

ERROR: Portability:90 - Command line error: Unexpected argument[7]

".../fpga/implement\ucf\xilinx_pci_exp_blk_plus_1_lane_ep_ml555.ucf" found

Has anyone had this problem before

0 Kudos
2 Replies
wes.edens
Adventurer
Adventurer

I found the problem with the initial error: the directory where i had my files had a space in it ('My Documents/...) and the system call did not recognize this, I had to surround each system call filename with quotes.

Now i am getting a compiling error: could not find verilog include file '../../../source/pcie_blk_cf_int.v'

should this file be included with XAPP1052?

0 Kudos
shuns
Explorer
Explorer

I think that pcie_blk_cf_int.v has always been not in the source for either the v1.13 or v1.14 core. .

I think it might be a discrepancy between the xapp1052 source structure and the current one, since the core has evolved so much. I think a safer approach would be to open up the xst file in the core's implement folder and change the one for the xapp1052 design to match that.

I have found both pcie_blk_cf_int.v and use_pll.v specified in the xapp1052’s xst file are missing in the source folder.

0 Kudos