Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

mPCIe Card Spartan(lx25t)-6 based project

Hi,

Currently I am doing project Spartan-6 based(lx25t) mPCIE card.Now I am facing one problem my card in not detecting in Linux and windows,what could be the issue.we are not getting how to nalayse the issue.Some body should guide me if need i will give the required details.

1)we have used standard mPCIE code

2)my  clock is 100Mhz

3) we are analayzing  through chipscope

4)FPGA verified with IBERT model.So GTPs are working fine

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

Re: mPCIe Card Spartan(lx25t)-6 based project

Hi

If this is a new card designed and you are working on bringup of pcie link, consider the below points

1) Make sure the voltages on board are fine.

2) referance clocks are upto the specification i.e., jitttter, phase noise

3)reset is properly released i.e., no toggling or interference and should be stable

4)check the ucf file for any issues with constraints

4)check the clocks for PCIe block (gt pll, mmcm lock status which provided all the clocks for design)

5)check the ltssm state and if it is struck then check the gt rxand tx signals (refer to the userguide)

6) if there are any rx errors indicated by rxstatus signal(for ex 0x4 means 8b/10b and 0x7 means disparity errors) the you have to relook into the GT parameters i.e., for example check below AR

http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/42339.htm

I hope the above information helps.

Regards,

KR

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
0 Kudos