cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AXI DMA example tcl script is not working for vivado 2019 version to create project

Jump to solution

Hello,

I want to create the AXI simple transfer using DMA examle of https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/57561.html.

The tcl script attached with above link answer  is not working to create a new project in version vivado 2019. It shows error that the script was created for version 2013.

Can any one please provide me a zipped complte project of this dma in vavado 2019 or a new script written for vivado 2019 version.

Thank you.

Hitesh.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
katsuki
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @hitesh.mandaliya 

If already issue has resolved, please Give Kudo or Mark the Answer as Accept as Solution and close this thread.

If you have any questions, you can post them.

Thank you.

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution. If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
katsuki
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello @hitesh.mandaliya 

I don't have a ZC702 right now so I haven't tried it, but is it possible to upgrade the project with VIvado's Upgrade feature?

When you open the project, select "Automatically upgrade".

Capture.PNG

After that, you should be able to upgrade using the Upgrade button below.

Capture4.PNG

Thank you

Please mark the Answer as Accept as Solution if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution. If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs
katsuki
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @hitesh.mandaliya 

If already issue has resolved, please Give Kudo or Mark the Answer as Accept as Solution and close this thread.

If you have any questions, you can post them.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos