cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can a single ACE file be used to load both PPC440 and MicroBlaze (ml507)

Jump to solution

I familar with the use of genace.tcl to generate an ACE file for single processor design.  Is there a way to generate a single ACE file that will load both a PPC440 and Microblaze processor.  I'm developing on the ml507 eval board.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
htsvn
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

I have never tried it earlier,

But it seems to be available in the topic Multi-Processor System Configuration of the GenAce unit of est_rm.pdf.

Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
htsvn
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

I have never tried it earlier,

But it seems to be available in the topic Multi-Processor System Configuration of the GenAce unit of est_rm.pdf.

Thanks.

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for pointing me to the correct documentation and for the quick response!  Works as advertized. 
0 Kudos