Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
morsergi
Observer
Observer

Change configuration Interrupt

Jump to solution

Hello,

Actually, I am using the AXI interrupt Controller with two timers and two GPIOs. The problem is, that the GPIO0 is high level interrupt and the GPIO1 is low level interrupt. There is any way to configure either the GPIO or the AXI interrupt to change the level of the interrupt, because now I have configured the AXI Interrupt Controller as a active high leve and as it is obvious the interrupt handler jumps when I execute the application. 

I have also thought to conect two AXI Interrup Controller into microblaze but i am not sure how to connect the interrupt signal. 

Thank you for your time and your help.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abhinayp
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

You can use a concat block combining two interrupts lines into single output which is further connected to the irq port of the Zynq.

Best Regards
Abhinay PS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
abhinayp
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

You can use a concat block combining two interrupts lines into single output which is further connected to the irq port of the Zynq.

Best Regards
Abhinay PS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos