Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Error 0xc0000142 when running SDK

Jump to solution

Hi,

I keep getting the error 0xc0000142 saying the Application was unable to start correctly. I tried building the project as recommended in the other posts. I also tried running the SDK in standalone mode. Still to no avail. I'm using SDK 2016.1 and Vivado 2016.1 and it's a Win 10 laptop. Could someone tell me if there is a solution?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Hi guys!

Thanks for your replies. I tried something else that was given on another post and it worked! All I had to do was uninstall WinAVR and it works now. I have no idea how or why that was the problem though!

Thanks again

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Hi,

Looks like either corrupt installation issue or environment specific issue form the information you have provided.

Have you installed this recently? And are you trying to access this for 1st time?
If yes, check MD5SUM value of the downloaded files with the MD5SUM value mentioned on Xilinx page. MD5SUM is checksum value for archive of the tools.

2. Check the PATH variable in your wnidowns environment.
Clean this variable and add only Xilinx related paths and see if this works or not.

Thanks,
Yash
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

hi,

which edition of windows 10 are you using? the supported OS is windows-10 64 bit Professional Edition.

--hs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Hi guys!

Thanks for your replies. I tried something else that was given on another post and it worked! All I had to do was uninstall WinAVR and it works now. I have no idea how or why that was the problem though!

Thanks again

View solution in original post