Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Illegal to place instance in LED pin on Microzed 7Z010

Hi,

I'm trying to follow the Zynq design from scratch tutorial ( http://svenand.blogdrive.com/archive/177.html#.U7Vwu_l_s68 ),

but with a microzed board insted of a Zedboard.

I modified the code so only one LED signal is created , when i try to conect it to the board's LED pin (B14) it doesn't show up as a choice, if i write it down the following error message comes up:

Illegal to place instance LEDS_OBUF[0]_inst on site B14. The location site type does not match the instance type. Instance LEDS_OBUF[0]_inst belongs to a shape with reference instance LEDS_OBUF[0]_inst. Shape elements have relative placement respect to each other. The invalid location might results from a constraint on any of the instance in the shape."

I have also tried to attache the pin writing in the constrains file, but it doesn't work. 

I would appreciate any help.

Regards

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

Would that be possible to attach the design for further debug?

--Hem

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Hi,

Yes, sorry that i don´t know what is needed to debug so i attached the whole project.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos