Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alvaro27
Adventurer
Adventurer

Memory Controller

Jump to solution

Hello people,

I am working on a new project  that contains a 512Mbit  HY5DU12822DTP-D43 SDRAM memory from Hynix. This part is not included in the available parts of the memory controller core mpmc in EDK. I am not  familiar with this memories but there are some other parts from this vendor included in the mpmc controller. I would like to use one of them as a reference design. What I should take into account to customize my design?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dylan
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

You should be able to choose a memory part named CUSTOM which will allow you to change any of the existing characteristics and memory timing parameters.  Choose another device that is somewhat similar to your memory, and then select CUSTOM.  The various settings will then become available.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
dylan
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

You should be able to choose a memory part named CUSTOM which will allow you to change any of the existing characteristics and memory timing parameters.  Choose another device that is somewhat similar to your memory, and then select CUSTOM.  The various settings will then become available.

View solution in original post

alvaro27
Adventurer
Adventurer

OK, thanks.

0 Kudos