Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markalbers
Observer
Observer

Migrate Vivado project from ZedBoard to MicroZed

Jump to solution

I want to migrate an Vivado project from ZedBoard to MicroZed. First question, is this possible? I tried to change the "Project Device" under "Project Settings" and adjusted my in-/output constraints. Is this all? The result is, tested with a small petalinux projekt created with that hardware description booting from SD card, the red user led flashes once very short and the done led never comes up. So I think the bitstream could not be loaded.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
markalbers
Observer
Observer

I was switching to the MicroZed 7020. But there were some board specific setting in the ZYNQ PS (main memory ...) which had to be adjusted.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
bhfletcher
Voyager
Voyager

ZedBoard has a 7020 device. MicroZed comes in both a 7010 and 7020. Are you switching to the MicroZed 7020?

If you used a board definition to create the original hardware platform, then you will have to update the associated board definition.

Honestly, I think it may be easier to start with the MicroZed-specific PetaLinux BSP and then migrate your specific pieces. The MicroZed PetaLinux BSPs are located here:'

http://microzed.org/support/design/1519/10

Bryan

0 Kudos
markalbers
Observer
Observer

I was switching to the MicroZed 7020. But there were some board specific setting in the ZYNQ PS (main memory ...) which had to be adjusted.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos