Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Post Implemtation Timing Simulation of XADC in Vivado 2014.4

Hello,

1. I am using XADC in Zynq device usign VHDL following attribute in generic;

SIM_DEVICE => "ZYNQ",
 SIM_MONITOR_FILE => "D:\TTM\tb\design.txt"

behavioral simulation is running fine and its accepting analog input from design.txt file. As Vivado support verilog as target language for post synthesis and post implementation simulation so I set verilog as target language. in Simulator language I selected mixed as my testbench is in VHDL.

When I run post synthesis or post implementation simulations, the simulator is unable to find analog stimulus file. The log generates warning

WARNING: file D:TTM    bdesign.txt could not be opened
 *** Warning: The analog data file D:TTM    bdesign.txt for XADC instance ttm_system_tb.inst_ttm_system.inst_ttm_adc_module.ttm_adc_0.U0 was not found. Use the SIM_MONITOR_FILE parameter to specify the analog data file name or use the default name: design.txt.

2. Also I am verifying after implementation all the design internal registers and connections that its been routed perfectly, yes it is but when I start post implementation simulation then I get following warnings too which indicates that some objects are not present or simulator couldn't find them, in both cases my question is why ?

WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_adc_module/blr_adc was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_adc_module/ttm_adc_0/busy_reg_xadc was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_adc_module/sts_adc_data was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_adc_module/adc_data was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_lpfir_module/blr_lpfir was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_lpfir_module/ttm_srx_ram_lpfir_module/o_valid_srx was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_lpfir_module/ttm_srx_ram_lpfir_module/o_data_srx was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_lpfir_module/ttm_srx_ram_lpfir_module/wraddr_gen was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_lpfir_module/ttm_srx_ram_lpfir_module/rd_counter was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_lpfir_module/ttm_srx_ram_lpfir_module/rdaddr_gen was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_lpfir_module/ttm_srx_ram_lpfir_module/inst_ttm_srx/o_valid was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_lpfir_module/inst_ttm_lpfir/filter_coeff was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_lpfir_module/inst_ttm_lpfir/inst_ttm_fir_macc/old_result was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_lpfir_module/inst_ttm_lpfir/inst_ttm_fir_macc/o_valid_fir_macc was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_lpfir_module/inst_ttm_lpfir/macc_data was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_lpfir_module/inst_ttm_lpfir/o_data_reg was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_lpfir_module/inst_ttm_lpfir/inst_ttm_fir_macc/accum_out_reg was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_lpfir_module/ndl_lpfir was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_lpfir_module/cdl_lpfir was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_lpfir_module/sts_lpfir_data was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_bpf8khz_module/blr_bpfir was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_bpf8khz_module/lpfir_to_bpfir_data was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_bpf8khz_module/inst_ttm_bpfir/ram_wraddr_gen was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_bpf8khz_module/inst_ttm_bpfir/ram_rd_en was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_bpf8khz_module/inst_ttm_bpfir/ram_rdaddr_gen was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_bpf8khz_module/inst_ttm_bpfir/o_data_ram was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_bpf8khz_module/inst_ttm_bpfir/rom_rdaddr_gen was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_bpf8khz_module/inst_ttm_bpfir/filter_coeff was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_bpf8khz_module/inst_ttm_bpfir/macc_data was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_bpf8khz_module/inst_ttm_bpfir/o_valid_fir_macc_reg was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_bpf8khz_module/inst_ttm_bpfir/inst_ttm_fir_macc/accum_out_reg was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_bpf8khz_module/inst_ttm_bpfir/o_data_reg was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_bpf8khz_module/sts_bpfir_data was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_8khz_integrator_module/blr_integrator was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_8khz_integrator_module/bpfir_to_integrator_data was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_8khz_integrator_module/inst_ttm_integrator/macc_data was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_8khz_integrator_module/inst_ttm_integrator/o_valid_integrator_macc was not found in the design.
WARNING: Simulation object /ttm_system_tb/inst_ttm_system/inst_ttm_8khz_integrator_module/inst_ttm_integrator/inst_ttm_integrator_macc/accum_out_reg was not found in the design.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Any news on that?

I am running into the same issue and have no clue how to solve it...

Would appreciate any kind of help on this topic:)

Thanks,

BZI

0 Kudos