cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Contributor

Problems with continuous data transfer via ethernet from MicroBlaze to PC

Hello, I have some project with signal processing. Every 9 ms I have an interrupt, in which I perform a simple signal processing and sending data through ethernet (lwip+TCP/IP) in the PC. The system should work for a long time, but just an hour I start to get the wrong data on my PC. Now I know that it starts to overflow the buffer sent TCP/IP stack, but its size (I tried to change its size) is not affected. In what may be the problem?

My cofiguration:

SP605 + ISE 13.2

MB+MIG_DDR3+AXI INTC+Ethernet lite_1.00+timer+some peripherals

On the attached image - the dependence of free space in the send buffer (function tcp_sndbuf (pcb)) on the number of interrupts. Approximately at 396500 interrupts (after 59 minutes 35 seconds), starts the send buffer overflows, and I start getting wrong data on PC. I can not understand why this is happening ...

Thank you, Regard Andrew

sent_buf_size(n_int).bmp
0 Kudos
4 Replies
liubenyuan
Participant
Participant

I am reporting the same issue after running freeRTOS + lwIP for a long time 4~5 hrs.

At the end, the PC failed to connect to lwIP (on a microzed Zynq-7020), and the program on Zynq seem to freeze (the flash LED be PL timer no longer responds). I guess it may also be a buffer overflow of LwIP.

How could I track down this problem ?

0 Kudos
vatsal.naik
Adventurer
Adventurer

Hello,

Did you solve the problem? Thanks

0 Kudos

Any resolution on this?

0 Kudos
l.sara_tg
Observer
Observer

Dear

paul.gigliotti@coachcomm.com, @18555, @vatsal.naik, @liubenyuan

did you solve this problem ? How can I understand what determines stack overflow using LWIP and fix this problem?

Best regards

Sara

0 Kudos