Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
noobatfpga
Visitor
Visitor

Read a range of address from DDR using PS

Jump to solution

I wanted to know is there any way to simultaneously read a range of address like the command

mrd -value -size h <Address> <Number of Words> 

does?

I am aware that I can read address using pointers or Xil_In but using these I can only read one address at a time. I want to read a range of address simultaneously.

Thank You

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
derekm_
Voyager
Voyager

In the Xilinx low-level driver framework, there is nothing that will do what you want (unless there is something very obscure that I do not know about). You need to use Xil_In32() in a loop (or whatever) to do what you want. Or possibly memcpy(), depending on what you are trying to do. But I guess you still need a way to get the data back to the host PC, if that is what you are trying to do.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
derekm_
Voyager
Voyager

In the Xilinx low-level driver framework, there is nothing that will do what you want (unless there is something very obscure that I do not know about). You need to use Xil_In32() in a loop (or whatever) to do what you want. Or possibly memcpy(), depending on what you are trying to do. But I guess you still need a way to get the data back to the host PC, if that is what you are trying to do.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
noobatfpga
Visitor
Visitor

Yes, I am using Xil_In32() in a loop now but I was thinking there might be some better way to this which I might not be aware of. Thanks for the confirmation.

0 Kudos