cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor
Visitor

SDK 2015.2 - problem configuring xilisf to STM serial flash family over QSPI interface

Hello,

I am working on Zynq-7000 with SDK 2015.2
My project works fine on 2013.X versions , using a bsp which includes the xilisf library, configured to PS-QSPI interface, and STM serial flash family.
When trying to make the same configurations on SDK 2015.2 (bsp OS version 5.1, xilisf 5.2, family - STM, interface - PS-QSPI) I get an error building the generated bsp:

" 'SpaMicWinDevices' undeclared (first use in this function) "

xilisf configuration view-
xilisf_conf.PNG

a short inspection of the error in the code, shows a strange behaviour:

The error, from xilisf.c (seems like the definition XPAR_XISF_INTERFACE_PSQSPI is not recognized. The error though is from a casted code) -
stm_error.PNG

xilisf.h seems to recognize the XPAR_XISF_INTERFACE_PSQSPI decleration just fine -
xilisf.h.png

and it also seems to be declared on xparameters.h -
xpar.jpg

I have tried the solution offered on this thread-
https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Embedded-Development-Tools/SDK-2015-2-fails-to-link-xilisf-5-2/m-p/650446#M37660

downloaded the attached xilisf.c to the xilisf_v5_2/src directory, but with no success.

Is this a known issue? Any solution?

thanks!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
mark_xenint
Visitor
Visitor

Hi.

I'm getting exactly trhat with SDK2016.1.  Was there ever a solution to this? It seems to have been a problem over several versions of the tools.

... Do xilinx ever read these posts?...

Mark.

0 Kudos
sjg69
Participant
Participant

Yep, just got the exact same thing with 2016.1 using a Zynq 7200 BSP with just the lwip and xilisf libraries included. Hey Xilinx, anyone there ?

0 Kudos
pbastl

Hi,

I had the same problem when I added more libraries SPI flash etc. The compilation was OK after removing them and leaving xillfs only.

0 Kudos
smarell
Community Manager
Community Manager

Can you please share the workspace with me? I'll try to reproduce the issue at my end and take the necessary action.

Can you also update me on the flash you are targeting?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as "Accept as solution" if the information provided answers your query/resolves your issue.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
0 Kudos