Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Participant
Participant

Using neon in zynq

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am trying to invoke Neon in Zynq automatically for my GCC compilation (in SDK) .... please see compiler setup below:

arm-none-eabi-gcc -mfpu=neon -ftree-vectorize -mvectorize-with-neon-quad -ftree-vectorizer-verbose=6

-Wall -O2 -I".." -I"../src" -c -fmessage-length=0 -MT"$@" -mcpu=cortex-a9 -mfpu=vfpv3 -mfloat-abi=hard -I../../standalone_bsp_0/ps7_cortexa9_0/include

I'd hoped to see some output in the SDK console during compilation regarding the success or otherwise of vectorization. Unfortunately, no such informaiton appears. Are there other settings I should be applying to monitor the vectorisation process?

Tanks,

jo_man

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Participant
Participant

Thanks Balkrishan,

This is one of the documents I have referred to when attempting to use Neon. I believe I am following the guidelines continained in the document. However, I cannot access the required compilation reporting that makes me think I am possibly not invoking Neon

Kind Regards,

jo_man

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Participant
Participant

Thanks Balkrishan,

This is one of the documents I have referred to when attempting to use Neon. I believe I am following the guidelines continained in the document. However, I cannot access the required compilation reporting that makes me think I am possibly not invoking Neon

Kind Regards,

jo_man

View solution in original post

0 Kudos